• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome to all of our new Members

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Welcome!

We are happy to see more than 100 Bulls join our board over the last 24 hours, even if during what is considered to be one of the darkest times in our short football history.

I am sorry to have closed the board to guests, as I know many of you have likely "lurked" for years, but I felt it best that we deal with this loss without the harassment typically bestowed upon the board by those "guests" that only wish to irritate.  By requiring membership, we kept a lot of the riff-raff from not only polluting the board, but slowing its performance.

We hope you'll continue to sign in (or allow the cookie on your PC to "remember" you) so that we can get to know each other better and enlarge our Bulls online family.

The more registered online Bulls fans the better.  Please help build this online community, it's just one more way to expand the boundaries of Bulls Country.

Again, thanks for registering and welcome aboard!

Go Bulls!

Brad, aka Bulliever

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

And thank you for making BULL Nation stronger Brad . . . and a place for BULLS to chat year round.