• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Adrian McPherson couldve been our QB today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

how does that make you all feel?  the fact that McPherson couldve been our QB this year, and we couldve EASILY won the big east with him at the helm-- one of CJL's screwups was not recruiting a QB to run this 1-dimensional offense and that includes bringing in the right transfers.  

I hold Julmiste accountable for today's loss (like all our other loses where they loaded 8 in the box and dared him to pass), as well as Leavitt for not addressing the position, and Rod Smith for not coaching PJ up to par..

Butch Davis, can you hear us?  we need you

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AstroBull

next week might be the last game PJ will ever start for USF.  The reason I say might is because they might give C4 the ball to see how he does.  Next year someone will take over the reins

next week might be the last game PJ will ever start for USF.  The reason I say might is because they might give C4 the ball to see how he does.  Next year someone will take over the reins

i hope so.. i'm so sick of this freaking qb rollercoaster-- we need consistency, and the fact that andre will be gone next year, we BETTER have a passing game or else we are screwed.. they better just have carlton hill play against WV because that game is meaningless at this point

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

I haven't logged in a while, just been reading the board, and usually I try to ignore your crap, but what in your opinion would qualify CJL keeping his job? How about beating two top ten teams at home( yes if we win next week), beating our "rival" UCF (I don't count them as a rivalry, but that is for another thread on another board), or going bowling with a team that was predicted by just about everyone to be no better than  4-7 this year.

Pat had a bad game today, his worst in a few games, but why don't you hold the recievers accountable when they drop a ball THAT HITS THEM IN THE HANDS!! I swear we are averaging five balls through the hands every game.

And one more thing... I really hope you are STK, because you sound just like him (including other posts from you) and I hope there are not two people that think like that.

what in your opinion would qualify CJL keeping his job?

nothing like what you saw today, or even at the pittsburgh game for that matter.. make no mistake about it, leavitt pulls in the talent on defense, but his teams lack discipline (as evidenced in the penalties, even when we win).. on top of that, he does not address the offense, and all it takes is to move a safety down to shut down our offense completely.. i rest this on his shoulders--

WE DONT NEED A 1AA COACH-- we need a proven coach who had done it in a BCS conference.. i dont consider 4-7 and [potentially] 7-4 as good for programs who are the ONLY florida-based programs in their conferences (C-USA and now Big East).. leavitt screwed up by not replacing blackwell and now we are forever in debt untill someone else comes in

Pat had a bad game today, his worst in a few games, but why don't you hold the recievers accountable when they drop a ball THAT HITS THEM IN THE HANDS!! I swear we are averaging five balls through the hands every game.

blame that on julmiste, my friend.. he has NO TOUCH on short passes, and fires bullets to WRs that are 5 yds away, then turns around and fire's lob passes to amarri jackson that get intercepted in the back of uconn's endzone, costing us another scoring opportunity

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Cee I agree with you that Pat Julmiste is what is holding this team away from greatness. I hold my breath every time he touches the ball which unfortunatly is every play. However, Adrian McPherson is NOT a good example of the answer. He jilted us and left us at the altar like many big name recruits in our early years yet he only has interest in us when he is at his lowest point. Then he tries to go to Tennessee State and that didn't work out. I would have been horrified to see our program step down to his level. What kind of respect could we have for ourselves? After completly destroying all vestiges of your career Adrian now you suddenly have interest in us?  Adrian McPherson is a disgrace and the worst kind of athlete who thought the world owed him something. A better post Cee would be Carlton Hill couldve been our QB today.

Adrian McPherson is NOT a good example of the answer. He jilted us and left us at the altar like many big name recruits in our early years yet he only has interest in us when he is at his lowest point. Then he tries to go to Tennessee State and that didn't work out. I would have been horrified to see our program step down to his level. What kind of respect could we have for ourselves? After completly destroying all vestiges of your career Adrian now you suddenly have interest in us?  Adrian McPherson is a disgrace and the worst kind of athlete who thought the world owed him something.

all i care about is winning.. with mcpherson, we couldve won the big east this year.. when you are building a program from scratch, you need to quit worrying about what other people think about you and start worrying about the results on the field.. sure, he left us at the altar, but everyone deserves a 2nd chance.. hell, courtney denson left us for auburn, yet leavitt welcomed him with open arms.. mcpherson has done NOTHING since he left FSU to warrant negative publicity and would have done wonders for this program.. what he does off the field is his own deal.. and he hasnt done anything illegal-- its all about the W

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

::)

LOL . . . it is really amazing how many are reacting to this loss.

We need real football fans ... we have a lot - but too many that are not, let alone BULL Fans.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

LOL . . . it is really amazing how many are reacting to this loss.

We need real football fans ... we have a lot - but too many that are not, let alone BULL Fans.

The strong reactions on this board suggests (to me at least) that this board is full of Bulls football fans.  We're just not fans of incompetent coaching and playing.

We are critical because we love!