• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Opportunity lost...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

this is the 2nd time this year that we had the national media 'primed' to put usf on the national stage and both times we dropped the ball, with losses to pitt and now uconn

this team has exceeded my expectations for this year. we have also let a great opportunity go by. the stars may or may not align like this again for us even with a much better team in years to come.

I hope that there will be many more late nov that we are still in the BE title hunt and a BCS game hunt.

go bulls beat WVU!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

it was an opportunity lost that NONE of us thought we would have this year.

people in here got so wrapped up in being the 'skunk of the garden' that they forgot to smell the roses in the garden first.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

If we had even a half decent QB (I don't care who calls the plays) we should see many OPPORTUNITIES like this in the future. I keep hearing Terry Bowden say over and over again, what was Julmiste waiting for...this WR was wide open. Or he had 3 wide open wide recievers but he decided to tuck the ball and run for no gain. Just a deer in the headlights!