• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does USF recruit out of Pahokee at all?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13
  • Days Won:  0

Jealous? please..CCC has the most state championships in all sports out of EVERY HS in Florida up till 2001, which means right now, we fall in at place #4 behind the REAL powerhouses.

I'll quote CCC coach Jalazo,  

" I had a bad feeling when we got over to Jesuit, went into the locker room where magically the air conditioning was turned off, the water was turned off, and all the toilets were filled with feces.  I mentioned it right away to a Jesuit representative who said 'they have problems with the locker room'.  We had to do our pre game, halftime, and post game out on the field.  That part was incredibly bush league, and the Jesuit coaching staff, administration, alumni, faculty, staff, fans....all should be embarrassed by such treatment of another school. You don't expect such treatment by any school, let alone one based in faith."

You guys won the game, but you were indeed an inferior team..heck, I remember going to the Stake and Shake and talking with 2 Jesuit Cheerleaders and a few of the Jesuit players and even they said ya'll caught CCC on a bad night.   You guys may have a "tradition" of winning, and yeah..you guys are a good program... take your 27-0 win.. I'll take 10-3 with being the final 4 in 2b.

Now, get back to the subject at hand...read the topic at hand... Do either of you know anybody at USF that is part of recruiting..and if you do..why aren't we recruiting out of Pahokee.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

Jealous? please..CCC has the most state championships in all sports out of EVERY HS in Florida up till 2001, which means right now, we fall in at place #4 behind the REAL powerhouses..

please.  what class are you guys in again?  you guys play little deaf and blind schools and what is this talk about winning the most state championships in all sports?  no one cares about winning state championships in sports like dodgeball.

I'll quote CCC coach Jalazo,  

" I had a bad feeling when we got over to Jesuit, went into the locker room where magically the air conditioning was turned off, the water was turned off, and all the toilets were filled with feces.  I mentioned it right away to a Jesuit representative who said 'they have problems with the locker room'.  We had to do our pre game, halftime, and post game out on the field.  That part was incredibly bush league, and the Jesuit coaching staff, administration, alumni, faculty, staff, fans....all should be embarrassed by such treatment of another school. You don't expect such treatment by any school, let alone one based in faith.".

hahaha, that's hilarious.. its funny because the locker room for hometeam is the same way.. dont come on here complaining about trivial stuff like that, because those locker rooms have been like that for decades.. its conditions like those that built character for our program and its something we've always dealt with.. if your powderpuff program cant handle a little poo poo in the stalls, then you arent ready for the big time.

You guys won the game, but you were indeed an inferior team..heck, I remember going to the Stake and Shake and talking with 2 Jesuit Cheerleaders and a few of the Jesuit players and even they said ya'll caught CCC on a bad night.   You guys may have a "tradition" of winning, and yeah..you guys are a good program... take your 27-0 win.. I'll take 10-3 with being the final 4 in 2b..

INFERIOR TEAM??? ok, i can understand fluke wins, but you LOST 27-0.. that, my CCC friend, is no fluke.. and of coarse JHS kids/cheerleaders would say we caught you on a bad night-- we have class.. we know we're better, and most cases we have to play counselor to those that we victimize on the football field (much like what they had to do for you at steak n shake)

Lol, we play in 2b...and we've historically knocked out traditonal powers.  You obviously are taking this way to seriously if you just say "championships in other sports don't matter"- its sad that you need to discredit 13-18 year olds accomplishments..espcially at a school that is KNOWN to put other sports above football... heck even Pahokee knew that CCC has tons of state titles..and if Pahokee knew..then man..you need to read the paper more.

I have quite a few friends that went to Jesuit, heck the leader of USF's Comm Council and a good friend of mine went there... I know that you guys have some class..but please....save the garbage about the bathrooms..thats a total disgrace.

The only reason I'm totally not declawing you right now, is because..the one thing a Marauder hates..and it doesn't matter what you say to me Cee..its a Baron... and you guys have historically whooped there ass... so at least you guys do something good.

Now, I'm going to put an end to this..do NOT reply to this thread with CCC/Jesuit comments..this has NOTHING to do with the question..my e-mail is ClearwaterMarauder@yahoo.com and my AIM name is USFbullsfan20..you can e-mail me or IM me and we can continue this..do NOT take up more space hi=jacking my thread. KthxBye.

Why doesn't USF recruit out of Pahokee?

After two straight championships, Pahokee comes up 20 yards short today..as for the first time in the history of class 2b a team NOT named Pahokee won..Trinity Catholic and super stud Jr. QB John Brantly knocked off the Blue Devils 37-30.

Time to go after John Brantly!