• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hello! New here!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

Greetings!

My name is Eli and I'm new here. I am a University of Albany (SUNY) alum (and FB/MBB season ticket holder) who moved to Tampa Bay last March.

I've been keeping my eye on USF sports because I've been planning to attend an MBB/FB game in the future.

Finally decided to make an account on here because I've had it with UAlbany's athletics program. The AD (Mark Benso - formerly of Old Dominion) there is a complete imbecile who's killed our LAX, FB (he's extended a loser coach twice) and MBB programs and overall program as a whole. Just today (which is what prompted me to finally throw in the towel), his handpicked MBB coach (he fired the guy who was previously there for 25 years and who won 5 conference championships - granted he was on a cold streak the last buncha years) allegedly assaulted a player and will be getting fired after the Final Four. After 1 year. ONE YEAR!

I've had enough. I'm done. So...that being said, I'm looking to start paying attention to USF, etc.

What do I need to know about the program/university? Is there a cliffs notes to get me up to speed? :)

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Hello, welcome to the board.  I suggest you do some reading on the main board and you can get caught up.  Spring football underway along with Baseball/Softball and Men's/Women's Golf...not much else.  Visit the offical site, GoUSFBulls.com for additional and official communications.

Brad

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,578
  • Days Won:  29

Welcome . . . always open to more fans!

• Like 1