• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Attendance!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

You didn't answer my question. What is the rational argument for NEEDING an on-campus stadium NOW as it relates to our football program?

never in this thread did a mention "NEEDING" an on-campus stadium "NOW".. i'm bringing up one legitimate reason why attendance figures arent as high as we'd like: lack of on-campus stadum.. there are other reasons, but its definitely a legitimate reason

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

The Bulls are relatively new at playing ball.  It shouldn't come as a surprise that we're not selling out RJS or ever the lower bowl for that matter.  There are a number of factors working against us.  Age of program, history of being a commuter school, poor media coverage (little t.v exposure for away games), The Big Three,  etc.  I'm not sold on the athletic department doing all they can to get the word out.  Only time and wins will do the job.  In the mean time get the word out.  Go Bulls.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I could care less what you do or do not appreciate.  You are a broken record that has proven absolutely nothing.  I've given you the opportunity, but you stand on your opinion and nothing else.  Prove yourself analytically, because opinions are just like a-holes.  Quit taking every thread that you post on and jumping on it with your tired srguments.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Cee,

Where were you sitting at today's game?

From the times on your other posts, it appears that you were AT HOME!

But you probably would have been there if USF had an on-campus stadium, right?

What a joke.

When you start attending all of the games, then you can complain about the stadium. But if you are not going to show up, then SHUT UP

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

never in this thread did a mention "NEEDING" an on-campus stadium "NOW".. i'm bringing up one legitimate reason why attendance figures arent as high as we'd like: lack of on-campus stadum.. there are other reasons, but its definitely a legitimate reason

We're not talking attendance figureS. We're talking about Sat day games versus Sat night games. The only part of your argument that holds any weight about increased attendance is that more drunken students would roll out of bed and stumble over to an OCS. The other reasons have NOTHING to do with location .... which was pointed out to you but you chose to ignore.

Prove yourself analytically, because opinions are just like a-holes.  Quit taking every thread that you post on and jumping on it with your tired srguments.

no one on this thread has proven themselves analytically.. i have yet to see any type of analytical/statistical figures of anyone's theory as to why or why not attendance figures are low.. the fact that you have to stoop to levels of calling someone a "punk *ass" and telling them to "shut the f__ up" proves your maturity.. this forum is for people's opinions to be shared, regardless of the statistical evidence to support it.. to turn the tables, what is your analytical evidence for your reason why attendance figures were low today?  do tell

We're not talking attendance figureS. We're talking about Sat day games versus Sat night games. The only part of your argument that holds any weight about increased attendance is that more drunken students would roll out of bed and stumble over to an OCS. The other reasons have NOTHING to do with location .... which was pointed out to you but you chose to ignore.

i havent ignored them.. and if i have forgotten to acknowledge them, then i am sorry.. yes, you heard me, unlike some ego trippers, i will admit when i was wrong.. but i know there are many factors that contribute to low attendance, and no one brought up the fact that the stadium was off campus (until i did), so i decided add that as one of the factors

I don't need to provide any analytical evidence of why today's attendance was low because I haven't attributed it to anything.  You, on the other hand, play your broken record every chance you get without any evidence.

My maturity level is very high, I'm just sick of listening to your garbage.  Have you wondered why everyone is posting against you on a frequent basis?  Have you given any thought on why?

i havent ignored them.. and if i have forgotten to acknowledge them, then i am sorry.. yes, you heard me, unlike some ego trippers, i will admit when i was wrong.. but i know there are many factors that contribute to low attendance, and no one brought up the fact that the stadium was off campus (until i did), so i decided add that as one of the factors

You haven't argued that it is one of the factors, you've beat it to death.  Only when you're starting to get nailed do you back off.

You haven't argued that it is one of the factors, you've beat it to death.  Only when you're starting to get nailed do you back off.

i wouldnt call it beaten to death.. i just think its funny that no one will acknowledge it as a legitimate reason-- its like people are living in denial.. if you just read what i'm saying, it definitely makes sense.. its like you are just set in your ways and cannot accept other's ideas.. i've accepted yours, why cant you accept mine  :'(