• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it time to ban guests from...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

when you need to bring me up

you much evidence to support your point

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

I remember after the Rutgers win a thread starting about our Bulls celebration on the sidelines and their "meet me at the crossroads" remark aimed at B. Mosley.  

That thread was a popular one and at the admins discretion it was "locked".  The reasoning was "we need to move on."  That's censorship!  That thread was very popular.  Why not lock up every thread that begins with "We need on oc stadium"? I personally have had enough of that debate.  What say you admins?  Was that just the software automatically shuting the thread down or were you exercising your administrative duties for the good of us lowly posters who don't know when enough is enough on any given thread?  I have other examples but this one will suffice.

Boy, for somebody who can't be bothered to register, you sure spend a fair amount of time on this site...

Here's a couple of tidbits.  First, there is no constitutional right to express yourself on a message board.  This message board is the property of Bulliever.  He pays the bills, he maintains the content, and he is well within his rights to control what is said here.  Brad has allowed fans of any school (not just USF) to come on here and has pretty much allowed anybody's opinions to be heard - all on his own dime.  

Second, as others have said, there is VERY little that ever gets censored on here.  Hell, South Tampa Knight spewed so much venom towards USF that you would have thought if ANYBODY was destined to be censored it was him.  Brad listened to many of the loyal members on here and ultimately moved alot of that USF/UCF stuff to a board to which I'm proud to say I don't want or have access.  If enough of these members believe that "guests" (I suggest you look up the definition of that word) shouldn't have the ability to start their own topics, then I think Brad is more inclined to listen to them than to somebody who can't be bothered to show him enough respect to register himself.  

USFFan

Oh, and a PS pet peeve to Rueben Horowitz.  There is no such thing as a USF alum.  Alum is a substance that constricts and dessicates.  I am proud to say that I am a USF alumnus.  Next time you want to browbeat somebody and belittle their education, you might want to contemplate your own ignorance.