• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Time for students and fans to put up or shut up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

You guys want traditions handed to you?  You want to be taken seriously?  Then you **** well better be out in force for the game this Saturday against Cincinnati.  With one more win, USF gains bowl eligibility and, with our Big East membership, virtually assures USF of going to a bowl.  With no other Big East games (not counting Syracuse), you can almost bet that RJS is going to have representatives from the Insight Bowl, the Meineke Car Care Bowl, the Motor City Bowl and possibly the Gator and Sugar Bowls.  It's time to impress the hell out of them and also give our team the home field advantage they deserve.  Only those folks in the stadium on Saturday can say they were there when USF clinched its first bowl game.  We need well in excess of 40,000 fans in the stadium this Saturday.  No excuses.

USFFan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  66

Being in the Herd Of Thunder, i know i'm doing my part, i want a sweet taste in my mouth come december  :)

GO BULLS!!!

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Max, as a HOT member, is the leadership stablized now?  Are we going to see some more members?

I was relieved to see we don't do the same shows each week like last year.  With the time off, I imagine you've gotten to do some new things and refine others.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  66

Rocky, we are going to rock ray jay come this weekend. And yes the leadership is there, D rob is a great guy and we are looking to have 300+ come next year, this next show comming up will be really cool.

We did a few recruiting things over the brake, and already we got people signing up for HOT 2K6.

I just hope for our teams sake that everyone in the stadium is as hyped as we are for the rest of the season.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

u all just need to be louder, after a touchdown, i can barely hear the band, to know when to start chanting S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A South Florida, South Florida, Gooo Bulls.  when doing the fight song after a touchdown u all need to be loud to project over the crowd.  i was in band so i know it can be done

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

ok....i am gonna respond because i was a student this time last year...

YES...we are a commuter school, love it or hate it.

85% of our students are paying for rent.  and when you are a student your only option is to get a job that makes you HAVE to work weekends.

its very easy for alumni to call out the students.

it is still USF, most of the STUDENTS are working to eat....

just like you but with weekDAY obligations,.

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Right on, USFFan. You all back in Tampa need to suck it up and get rowdy, loud, and proud next Saturday. Just because it's a 12:00 game is no excuse for you not to be ready to roll.

P.S. For what it's worth, I worked all the way through college and only missed one game.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

so that leaves the weekENDS to make ENDS meet

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Rezz, gimme a break. This game's been on the calendar at 12:00 for four months. If you want to go to the game, I'm sure you could hook it up to get a different shift or take the day off completely. I rearranged a work schedule to go to Birmingham for a basketball game back in the day, with much less notice.

And this is also directed at our sit-on-their-hands fans who only come out if it suits them. UF and FSU have the day off and Miami plays at night. The Bulls are the only game in town so there's no one else to beg off and root for.