• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TOP-SEEDED USF ADVANCES TO ITS EIGHTH-STRAIGHT AAC SEMIFINAL WITH 48-44 WIN OVER WICHITA STATE

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

I'm not "blaming" Covid for the current play, but anyone can see that this team has looked drastically different since the return to action. I don't know what the explanation is. I think part of it, which I outlined, is taking minutes away from Jordao and Alvarez, but who really knows. It's nice having a bunch of contributors, but it would also be nice to have a go-to, clear cut scorer that we could count on in crunch time, and we are definitely lacking that on this year's team. They will have to step up their game to win today and then even more to win Thursday. I know they are capable of doing so, but we will see if they do it. 

I didn't mean you specifically.  Really didn't mean to quote you.

I agree we haven't looked the same, although we balled out pretty good in the first UCF game.  I think we have that in us to get us through these next 2 games, but they are going to have to raise their game and I think the secret is getting to a hot start like they did in that first UCF game and have the teams chase you.  If we start today or tomorrow like yesterday, its hasta luego baby!