• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

After today, WVa talks abt USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Actually I read what they said and by far most of it sounded like guarded optimism.  Doesn't sound to me like most of the WV posters are taking anything for granted but feel like they should win if it comes down to the Dec. 3rd game.  We have worse posters on our board.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

wv is making the same mistake louisville did

usf needs to win next 3 for dec 3 to mean anything

Even if we don't win out, that game will mean a lot.  Even if we go into that game with one loss, we will still be fighting for a bowl berth.  Granted, it will mean a whole lot more if we win out leading up to it...

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

If and that is a big if we win all our games going into the Dec 3 game with WV, RayJay will be rocking like it never has before for a Bulls home game.  We will have tons of press coverage local and national and even the casual football follower will know about the game.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

If and that is a big if we win all our games going into the Dec 3 game with WV, RayJay will be rocking like it never has before for a Bulls home game.  We will have tons of press coverage local and national and even the casual football follower will know about the game.

Maybe they're going to wait and see if it is going to be the BE champ game before settling on a time ...... If it is, make it 7 no matter what TV is thrown at us!

Should be 7 no matter what, actually ...

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I remember some years ago when I think an undefeated WV team was playing the Gators in the Sugar Bowl.  The fans were upset that their obviously superior team didn't have a shot at whoever was ranked number 1 and they were talking about how badly they would put the hurt on Florida.

I think the Gators won by something like 42-7.