• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

was it just me........

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

I guess you didn't have money on USF in this game.

No, I'm not into sports betting. And if I was, I would never bet Bulls games, because I fear my devotion to the team would affect the objectivity required to identify good lines.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  154
  • Days Won:  0

It wasn't really this play that pissed me off but it was the play where it was 4th and goal and Miami was on about the 1 yard line...they were obviously going for their last TD but it kind of pissed me off that they pretty much had the game in the bags at that point and wondering why they didn't go for the FG...oh well...not crying over spilled milk...time to move on to the rest of the season!  GO BULLS!!!

Guest S.  Bien

The difference with Miami's throw into the end zone is they had a running clock with under 30 ticks left, and they threw the ball 30 yards to the end zone.  Even though it was a 3rd down, if they ran or threw a short pass and didn't go out of bounds then the clock expires after that play.

It's one thing if it was a crossing pattern, or a short out, but going deep with a running clock is not getting your QB valuable reps it's an attempt to rub.  Those passes by Denson late in the game that Gary's illustrating were short patterns with minutes left on the clock, not seconds.

I don't really care, and I am no woman, but it was a subtle shot.  We were down big, take your shots, and as some say it's our job to stop them anyway.  But USF fans will not forget, hopefully Leavitt will be around and knowing him he will not forget.   That's how college football is played, and rivalries are formed.  Get pissed at a team for rubbing it in.  Maybe UCF is mad at us, UL can't be made because we took a knee on 3rd down when we could have punched it in.

No big deal, and unfortunately we've got to wait four years for redemption but we'll get ours.  Who knows, maybe we meet Miami in a neutral bowl game this year and we get another shot...but we won't forget that Coker wanted more.  Hopefully we can return the favor.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

hopefully we will be able to exact revenge