• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

With all the buzz over the UL win and Miami game..

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Search engine clicks are going crazy, currently averaging $5.69 per DAY!

Account Status (September 26, 2005 4:30:00 AM PDT) Refresh

Sponsored Search/Content Match

Online Listings :   41  

Offline Listings :   30  

Low Click Index™ Listings :   2  

Recently Removed Listings :   0  

Budget (Edit) :   N/A  

Account Balance (add money) :   $25.00  

Average Daily Click Charges :   $5.69

Estimated Account Depletion :   4 days  

We need to capitalize on potential new Bulls fans and the increased traffic and interest the team has generated gives us an outstanding chance to pull more Bulls into the fold and continue building a strong online Bulls presence.

If you would like to help build TheBullsPen.com with new members and new search placements, please visit the page linked below, or see the "Make a Donation" link in the lower left area of the board.

Support Your Site

It is not necessary to contribute to be a valued member/guest here, but as many message board readers know, once you get a new Bull hooked, there is no going back.  Donations will help us cultivate the curious and potentially new Bulls.  Let's get some more Bulls fans hooked and living, breathing and posting about their Bulls.  Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  5
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Brad,

Is there anyway we can just send you a check?  I'd rather give the money to the site than $3.50 to PayPal is I am reading this correctly.

Thanks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I BULLieve the $3.50 is an automatic thing for shipping/handling, if I understand correctly. I just delete this amount from what I wish to donate. If I wish to donate $10.00, just put the amount of $6.50 ... Brad can confirm this.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

the 3.50 does not go to paypal... it goes to this site.

ET is correct.

If you want to donate 10 bucks though the donate link, put in 6.50, and it will add up to 10.  As usual, ET is on the ball!

8)

And I just donated and it does spell out $3.50 to Shipping ...

Bull Fans ... just remember when our site went down a while back ...  :'( and that was just a day I think. What would you have donated to had it on.

All of us giving a little KEEPS this Site ... the best on the net ! continueing and getting better each season.

This is BULL's Heaven !

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

we had over 110 people online at one time after the game...and since we've had upwards of 85 at random times during the day.  Very exciting.  This community is growing by leaps and bounds.   Just a month ago, we received member 1500... now we are nearing 1600 members already.

Its a great time to be a Bull!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Travelin Bull, thanks for your inquiry and consideration.

My address is:

Brad Meyer

4105 E. Dublin St.

Higley, AZ 85236

Thank you.

As far as the $3.50 goes, where are you guys seeing that?  I am trying to get that out of there, I thought I did so on the board's link in the lower left corner.  It was originally in links for shipping, but I thought I took it out for non-commerce links.

I appreciate Velcro and E.T. encouraging others to donate.  Like I said before, it's not mandatory and we certainly don't want to rub anyone the wrong way, but the site does take a good bit of funding to run and to grow.  We simply want to keep it growing while keeping it much the way it is...without overly irritating flashing ads and pop-ups.  We try to keep advertising limited to Bulls-related links, etc.  so that limits what we can do to raise funds in that regard.

Again, now is a great opportunity to expand our member base and help grow the Bulls fan base.  If you can help out, it is very welcome and much appreciated.  If you can't we understand and appreciate your postings and efforts to introduce others to our fine online community.

And I feel that we're getting many more students on here.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

As far as the $3.50 goes, where are you guys seeing that?  I am trying to get that out of there, I thought I did so on the board's link in the lower left corner.  It was originally in links for shipping, but I thought I took it out for non-commerce links.

Brad, it shows up on the second page in. The initial page shows $0.00 for shipping but the second page has $3.50 ...

DANG hidden charges  ;)