• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OK UL AND USF FANS, THIS IS IT!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

This is the moment that all of us have been waiting for. The first ever BIG EAST game between both schools. I would like to thank all the support from UL in helping USF get into the BIG EAST. Your AD Jurich is a class act IMO. All smack aside, I believe UL has become a very powerful football program under the direction of Jurich, John L Smith, and Bobby Petrino. You are a model that USF can follow to get some national press. I salute the UL program because USF is trying to get to that place. I hope USF gives UL a test tonight because I want UL to carry the BIG EAST flag right now. I believe a team gets better by being tested by tough teams, so I am hoping that USF will have UL on their toes tonight. I expect an electric crowd tonight just like the last time UL came to Tampa. The UL fans were very classy even in defeat, so I hope us USF fans show that same respect if we happen to lose tonight. All in all, USF and UL have been great conference brothers through all of the C-USA days, and I believe our relationship with UL has helped USF get into the BIG EAST. Thanks again UL. Lets show everyone tonight what the BIG EAST is all about. Here is to a good injury free game tonight. I am headint to the CITS!!!! GO BULLS!!!!

Guest ULoverUK

Nice post!  Our AD and virtually all of Cardinal nation knows it's only a matter of time before you guys are right up there with the other big name Florida schools.  Your upside is tremendous.  Heres to a good game for us both tonight!!!!!!