• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, what did Deumig have to say?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with Duemig about colleges.   You should cheer for the school you went to, no matter where you live.  Not sure if he went to Miami or not though.

I agree with that about the colleges too. I think Deumig lived down there for a while and jumped on their bandwagon then ....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

As soon as we start winning big games and people start calling in he will talk Bulls.  

Why no call in show after the games on 970?  I miss listening to it on the way home.  Used to have a bunch of people calling in from what I remember.

Guest Wildrover

I agree with that about the colleges too. I think Deumig lived down there for a while and jumped on their bandwagon then ....

Wouldn't that make him somewhat of a hypocrite, living in Miami doesn't make you an alum or student of the school.  If he is a fan just because he lived there then why isn't he a fan of USF?  He goes on and on about supporting the local teams but he will support a college in a different city that he didn't even go to?  Whats up with that?  

I can't listen to 620 anymore, this morning I turned it on there between commercial breaks on the channel Inormally listen to and I heard a long discussion about Miami from Silieo.  Why do I care about Hurricane football?  You can at least make an argument for the Gator and Nole talk, they have a lot of alumn that live here but the Hurricanes do not, I could care less if thats where he went, he is in Tampa serving this market not that one.  Rather than get to upset about it though, I just exercise my option to change the channel and make my trips to 620 few and far between

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Please dont base your opinion about 620 on Dan Sileo.

He is worthless, and every other host and on air personality on the station have said as much.