• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

On UCF fans/USF Fans  (long, sorry)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

OK>  First of all, thanks for the apology...it's important for some of us to know that all UCF fans aren't drunk losers.  I think many of us knew that already but it has become abundantly clear in hearing certain people on the issue that there is a bigger concern that extends to home games also.  It's a shame and for the reputation of the school, whether at USF, UF or wherever they play, it needs to be dealt with.

I have been interrupted and can't remember exactly where I was going to go with all this but let's hope that we don't run into problems in Orlando next year, because I have been one who would kind of like to see the game continue to be played.  We are each others natural non-conference rival.

You either ignored it or "chose" not to see it.  It was impossible to miss.

It wasn't impossible to miss, but I don't doubt that it happened.  I can say that I didn't personally witness any crass behavior on anyone's part.  Of course, the Bull Backers don't tailgate at the mall or the stadium, which plays a factor.

I would say that as the program grows and we draw more and more visiting fans (especially visiting students) you can expect this more and more.  The percentage of bad apples is probably the same in every bunch, so the larger the bunch, the more bad apples.

Of course, when the whole tree has an inferiority complex, that expands the percentage of bad apples a bit more.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

The only thing that I saw was to thirty something women almost throw down with each other inside the stadium... They were wearing ucf shirts and sitting with a group of 12 people from ucf... It was in the first quarter before any scoring took place on the field....  If my kids were not with me I probably would have bought each of the ladies a beer and  stirred the pot a bit... Instead I just told the entire crowd around the area that UCFers are starting to get after each other and that it wouldn't be long before it reached the field!