• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A complete and total ASS whoopin!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

That is what I witnessed last night.

I am only posting over here this morning because we were allowed to post here last week and I ran my share of smack.

I am back this morning and can honestly say you guys have the better team right now and you shoved it down our throats.  Big Time!

What hurts more is that it was so one dimensional.  That is not a slam just a fact that you guys ran the ball and we couldn't stop it.  It almost seemed like we were prepared to stop the Pass instead of the Run.  Our staff has to answer quite a few questions!

Anyways, I could make this thing about 30 pages but I am sure you guys wouldn't read it.

We got our asses handed to us last night by a better team.  Now, I will unveil my new signature AND name here and then it is off to the unmoderated side.

Thanks for a fun week.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Thanks for coming back and the words.

We certainly didn't open the play book, which may be a good or bad think come next week.

One thing for sure, your receivers do have some great hands.

The receivers were awesome last night.

There are MANY things I question but I will do that on the appropriate board.

Like the new look?

I am keeping this for a MONTH for punishment!

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Welcome to the herd, MavTechBULL2! ;D  Now, where is that South Tampa "Bull"!

Guest S.  Bien

If I recall, Mav did go to USF for a spell.  We'd be willing to take you back. :)

Seriously, I was a bit shocked to that we just ran it down your throat.  We didn't throw much because we didn't have too, you never stopped one dimension of our game so it wasn't necessary to open the playbook.  I can't believe 329 yards rushing.

Still, UCF has some nice talent that will blossom.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

UCF,

Keep your heads up. I still think you will win some games this year in C-USA. Your WR #11 is pretty **** good. I watched him perform in the South Carolina game, so I was pretty worried about him last night. Anyway, I know a lot of the UCF fans were upset about losing and didnt show too much classs, but I think both teams and players showed some class during and after the game. I would not mind seeing this thing continue because of the easy drive for both schools. Sure the parking lot was messed up, but USF is saying thanks for the money spent on the tickets right now. It is all about dollars and cents for both schools in my opinion. I would just like to see more police presence next time we play because UCF has so much hate for USF right now.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

UCF fans really brought a great crowd to this game....I've never seen our student section completely packed before, not even at homecomings.  I think it'd be a fun game to continue....So many of the students had friends coming into town to visit from UCF and that was cool.  UCF has a good football team and I do believe it's on its way up. :)

p.s.- Ya'lls cheerleaders are absolutely amazing. I don't know if people at your school realize how talented they are and how they compare with the rest of the nation's squads.  Seriously....a great squad and they are all super sweet.

I was so happy with the crowd from BOTH sides.  The stadium was somewhat electric in the beginning.  I really hope this thing continues.

I also noticed something last night.  I must have seen it about 40 times.  People walking together with shirts from BOTH schools in the pack.  Like they had friends from both sides.

I really think this could turn into something.

If I recall, Mav did go to USF for a spell.  We'd be willing to take you back. :)

Seriously, I was a bit shocked to that we just ran it down your throat.  We didn't throw much because we didn't have too, you never stopped one dimension of our game so it wasn't necessary to open the playbook.  I can't believe 329 yards rushing.

Still, UCF has some nice talent that will blossom.

I did contemplate coming back, it got that bad.

I was shocked too and in all honesty I was not excpecting a victory (hoping, YES).  But to lay an egg like we did was unacceptable.  The thing that sucks is I was talking with the people I drove with prior to getting to the stadium and I mentioned how I was concerned with getting blown out.

**** if I wasn't right.  I could have seen this game going many different ways.

As far as UCF's talent, we'll have to see.  Not sure who you are talking about specifically.  There are some players but they need to play.