• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is the band going to Penn State?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I am hoping for a better band experience this year. To date it's been pretty poor effort. BTW, I think this stems more from direction rather than the actual band members themselves. They do a great job based on the material they are given to work with every week.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

I am hoping for a better band experience this year. To date it's been pretty poor effort. BTW, I think this stems more from direction rather than the actual band members themselves. They do a great job based on the material they are given to work with every week.

at least someone realizes this...the band is on thier 4 director in 7 years of existance..it can't be easy getting used to a new person every year...just when you get used to working with someone and they do something to get fired...isn't exactly the best way to opperate.  And the whole Queen thing last year was because of Hurricanes the new show wasn't ready...maybe this year they will impress you...I saw pre-game already it looks good.... :)