• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question about Grothe

Guest tulderbull

Guest tulderbull

usf football I said not every player and every postion that they have played in there career just asking a question b/c like some of you I do not know everthing,especially all new players and all the different positions they did play now i do know what we signed them to play

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

hey, i'm not saying you don't have extensive knowledge, or more than myself, you probably do regarding football(???), but it comes off as rather cocky to make a statement like that.

There are some people that are very knowledge on here, some that are in certain areas, and some that pretend to know everything.  I think you'll find the same on every school's message boards.

Take it all with a grain of salt and extract your own 'truths' from what you read.  Most of it is all opinions anyway.

Guest tulderbull

I appreciate that velcro well I Just hope we get a half way decent qb this year so I can enjoy myself at the games

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144
  • Days Won:  0

tulderbull...If it was up to ME I'd put Grothe in at QB for PSU and let the chips fall where they may. That's how much faith I have in HIM. That's why I'm not the coach.  ;D

Guest S.  Bien
Bien you must know everything about this team.  which I doubt.  I have no doubt Matt was a great HIGH SCHOOL qb.  my question is can he play anything else if ok for all of you smart guys IF he is not the starting QB in the future.  I have stood next to matt a couple of time before and I am 6 foot on a good day and I was taller then him.  I forget you all must know everything about stuff that goes on at usf football and there are no guest who know anything about. I would go as far as to say I know more about usf football and the insides and out then any of you talking on here.

Good luck Matt I hope you do well for all of our sake we need a great qb for this team to be successful

You're disrespecting a player, even after his dad has posted here.  To a man, you're the only one that's seen him play and doesn't think he at least is worthy of a 1-A QB scholarship.  WHY IS THAT?  Why is your assessment more accurate than others?

How come you're the only one in the world that's measured this kid under 6ft?  I've stood close to him, and I know at least a dozen other people who have, many of which to a man say he's over 6ft.  At a pre-senior camp last summer he measured, barefoot at over 6ft .5 inches.  

He'll do fine, and he's a fine athlete, a better one than Evan Kraky was.

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

tulderbull...If it was up to ME I'd put Grothe in at QB for PSU and let the chips fall where they may. That's how much faith I have in HIM. That's why I'm not the coach.  ;D

Funny thing is... I'd do the same thing.  Grothe at QB and Hill as a "Slash" player.  

I'm sure it would be VERY rough, but (personally) I'm willing to write off this season if it means getting to the promise land that much quicker.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

I would go as far as to say I know more about usf football and the insides and out then any of you talking on here.

Maybe we need to get Rice back here for a smack-0ff ..........

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

I keep saying that guests shouldn't be allowed to START threads, but nobody listens.  ::)

::) ..... I second that motion.... ::)

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

Bien, I think you need to chill out a little.  I said Grothe could transfer if he is not starting.  What is wrong with that, hell, USF has gotten what, ten tranfers within the past three months?

I don't care what his father said, ask him two years from now if his son is not starting.

Hey guru: remind me again why your opinion matters?

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037

Could I be one of the ones "that doesnt know anything"

LOL!!

GO BULLS!!!!!