• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

sunshine network about to talk about USF and UCF

Guest flsportsfan83-

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

ya but they will preview the team coming up....on ucf now usf next..... why is ucf first

Sunshine prez or whatever is a Kanigit .....

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  46

When Scout.com was bought by Fox about 2 weeks ago, I talked with Whit Watson (sunshine is owned by fox) about how USFnation is going to work with sunshine and i told him i noticed there was NOTHING on USF on their site.  He said its because there is no contract with USF.  He said they do talk about them on their Chevy Tailgate show.  

Just to let you know we are in the works to on getting USF a lot more exposure on their TV shows.  With the move to the Big East and the progression of the program, Sunshine (with the help of USFnation) will feature USF a lot more.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

Thanks for the info Josh.

I know that Sunshine televised some USF football and Basketball games. In previous years they didn't do that much unless we were playing one of THEIR teams. So, I just figured we had worked out some kind of a partial relationship.

So I was on Sun Sports's  (it's new name, its not called "Sunshine Network" any more) website...

And I found a press release with their college football schedule... of course it has Urban Meyer and Gators shows... Bobby Bowden and Seminoles shows... SEC sports... UCF sports... FAMU... Bethune Cookman... Rutgers... Georgia Tech... Troy State... FIU...

But lo an behold... I saw this:

5:00pm South Florida: Jim Leavitt  

(starting September 2nd)

Looks like Jim's show has move to Sun Sports this year.

By the way, Sun Sports is owned by Fox Sports... so the press release also lists the games they have on Fox Sports Florida...

http://www.sunsportstv.com/news/action.jhtml?method=getArticle&pr_id=199

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

they better, cuz that segmented was so skewed towards the big 3 and UCF... pretty sad that they'd put more emphasis on the c-usa over the big east..

i just hope usf starts winning again.. this will be all for not of they just get their heads kicked in like they did last year.. i sure as hell wouldnt want fiu or fau leapfrogging USF, because they're both going into I-A this year, and we all know how much talent is down in south florida

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Call me jealous if you want but, I hate getting the 2nd rate press. Out of that hour long program 3/4ths of it were about the Gay-Turds and the Semenholes. I can't wait till we dominate the Big East this season and show the rest of Fla. as well as the nation that we BULLS deserve and demand more!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  46

but they still dont have a contract with Sunsports as of now.  I think there will be slightly more coverage only because scout is working with them.  But from my talk with Whit it sounds like it will mainly be on the pre/post game shows.  Also look for us to be on the radio talking USF.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

30 minutes for each of the big 3... 30 seconds for all of the rest...LOL...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  143

Looks like Jim's show has move to Sun Sports this year.

The show was on Sun Sports last season.  I was able to watch it living here in Orlando.  Orlando area doesnt have FSN unless you have satelitte.

GO BULLS!!!