• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Penn State Ticket Info

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

We will be sending out the Penn State tickets tomorrow (Friday) and wanted to clarify something before you get yours and completely freak out and wonder what we are doing.  Penn State does something a little different with their seating.    The aisle goes up the center of each section.  Looking up at the section from the field, the even numbered seats (2,4,6,8, etc.) are to the right and odd (1,3,5,7, etc.) are to the left.  Seats 2,4,6,8, etc. are consecutive seats next to each other and seats 1,3,5,7, etc. are consecutive seats next to each other.  

What this means is your tickets will either all be odd numbered seats or even numbered seats.  They are next to each other so please don't think we've completely lost it.

If you do have questions though, don't hesitate to call the Bulls Club.  Thanks everyone.

Eric

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

thanks for the clarification....I bet you just saved USF a bunch of phone calls!

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

I bet hell still get them LOL, even if he includes an explanaion with it in the mailing. ;D

By the way Eric can you say how many have been sold for that game?

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827

I bet hell still get them LOL, even if he includes an explanaion with it in the mailing. ;D

By the way Eric can you say how many have been sold for that game?

I called Amabel on Monday to add 2 more tickets to my 8 already. As of Monday she said a little over 300.

But she did say that the pace had picked up quite a bit over the last week or so.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

Anyone know the most away tix we have sold?

This is my first road game and I am EXCITED!

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

We've sold close to 400 plus another 300 for team comps.  Our travel party will be around 1,000.  I believe our most ever was aroun 1,500 for Oklahoma.

Eric

Guest bullman33

OU, my all time favorite road game. (next to pitt, but for different reasons)  What a game, what a stadium, great college atmosphere, and super friendly people.  

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  64

Seating situation can be very confusing.  I don't know how many time people have walked through tons of people just to find out there seats are on the other side.

Since you have an small traveling party your seats will be decent.  Kepp in mind that seats can be tight and they are just metal bleachers.  There may be empty seats wich will give you more room since it sounds like you did not sell many tickets.  Also keep in mind the first row is row A and then they go through row q then rows 1 through 95 (there are 112 rows on the east side).  Sow row 1 is actually the 18th row.  (this is because originally row 1 was the first row at the track.  the staduim was then lifted up on jacks and the track was filled in with seats)

newstadium.jpg

The visitors section is ussually the first 30 row or so  of EH, EJ , and NL.  Most likely you will only be sitting in Eh and EJ.  

View from EH:

eh.jpg

View from EJ

ej.jpg

View fron NL

lnl.jpg

http://www.psu.edu/sports/football/stadium/seatingchart/index2.html

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

That's great!  Thanks for taking the time to show us the views that we can expect!