• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My heart is broken for Flowers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

You had an all-time performance today young man. I'm sorry that your coaches took too long to adjust on both sides of the ball. Anyone could see running up the middle wouldn't work (we had negative rush yards far into the second quarter) and that Auggie was a mismatch for UCFs speed. They failed you and spot UCF a 21-7 lead.

How fitting that we lost on a special teams play after an amazing drive by Flowers, and probably our most NFL potential receiver ever, Soloman.

Best of luck in the NFL, sir. You have the talent to succeed. I'd love to see a Randle El type position switch to WR.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 11/24/2017 at 5:00 PM, The Great 8 said:

You had an all-time performance today young man. I'm sorry that your coaches took too long to adjust on both sides of the ball. Anyone could see running up the middle wouldn't work (we had negative rush yards far into the second quarter) and that Auggie was a mismatch for UCFs speed. They failed you and spot UCF a 21-7 lead.

How fitting that we lost on a special teams play after an amazing drive by Flowers, and probably our most NFL potential receiver ever, Soloman.

Best of luck in the NFL, sir. You have the talent to succeed. I'd love to see a Randle El type position switch to WR.

can he catch the ball like a wr?

i dont think our OC used flowers to his fullest and he still put up monster numbers