• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Great News for Terrence Leather!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Its all about getting with the right team and the right coach, I think Leather would be a good fit for Houston playing the power forward position.  Other than Ryan Bowen, all their other power forwards are old and he would collect alot of rebounds off the weak side because of Yao Ming.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

DraftBanner6_600_140_050526.jpg

ROAD TO THE NBA DRAFT: 2005

From NBA Milwaukee Bucks site:

On Thursday, June 2, the Milwaukee Bucks held their first of a series of workouts leading up to the 2005 NBA Draft. Four players took part in the late-morning session:

Linas Kleiza - 6-8, 245, sophomore forward from the University of Missouri

Terrence Leather - 6-9, 221, senior forward from the University of South Florida

Jamaal Levy - 6-9, 186, senior forward from Wake Forest University

Jawad Williams - 6-8, 218, senior forward from the University of North Carolina

Bucks.com caught up with each of them after the workout for a quick "Four Off The Floor" chat session.

Q&A with Terrence Leather

What do you think of Milwaukee?

We would come here whenever we played Marquette (in Conference USA). I've never really been out into the city. We always just came in, stayed at the hotel, played ball and left. But I do like the look of the city. The lake is really nice. But I can't say I know too much of the city.

What's one thing people should know about you, aside from basketball?

I have two daughters, Markiscia and Terren, that I love spending time with. Them and my mom. They're everything to me. I'm also the last of nine children.

What was it like playing against Marquette at the Bradley Center, the same place where the Bucks play?

I like the Bradley Center a lot. The Marquette fans are good, top-of-the-line fans. There's nothing negative about them and they don't act in a negative way towards the other team or the other team's fans. I'm sure the Bucks fans are the same way.

Have you lived in Florida your whole life?

Yeah. I was born in Tampa and went to school in Tampa. Growing up, I wanted to play ball at USF, so I was lucky to be able to stay so close to home.

June2WO8_050602.jpg

June2WO4_050602.jpg

Link

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  387
  • Days Won:  0

Has all the tools and the heart and confidence. A little more consistency and he'll make the big time.

Looking forward to seeing USF under his name when they give his stats on an NBA telecast.

Guest S.  Bien

WOW, what a bunch of softball questions from the Buck's.  Why didn't they ask him what he thought of his chances, or the team.

J/K, sorry but I thought I would apply the same foolish logic used to criticize Auman's 'feel good piece' about Doug Woolard.