• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pinella vs. Schilling....................

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

You guys are hilarious.    Enjoy the bottom of the AL for the rest of eternity  ;D ;D

Translation = "Yeah, yeah, we know Schilling is a **** and made that quote up but he's OUR ****.......... Eternity??  :o

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

;D

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

the real idiot is pedro who started all this crap 5 yrs ago.....

I don't think Pedro invented the bean ball... he definitely has used it, but there are many pitchers who use it as a weapon, just ask Piazza.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768

Schillings an A-hole. He's already been proven to be a liar.  I think he's more upset that his sorry arse gave up a four run lead and got tagged for nine hits and six earned runs against the Rays in a loss. Schillings the one who needs to sack up and get his shiznitz straight.

I don't think Pedro invented the bean ball... he definitely has used it, but there are many pitchers who use it as a weapon, just ask Piazza.

True but he started the crap with the d-rays of all teams  ::)

plus he is the only jacka$$ who will point at his head and tell someone he will hit them in their head.

I wish someone would knock him on his ass a few times now that he is in the NL

Actually I hope the Yankees do it....I don't want to see him get beaned because I don't like that but scaring him works for me  ;D

He isn't scared now that he is in the NL, if you remember, he was a bean ball artist with the expos and dodgers too.  He has no fear.

Also, fwiw, throwing at a batter is not bad... thowing near their head is.

What Arroyo did to Huff was a legit baseball move and a good one.  Huff was hitting him pretty good... no one else was... so instead of letting him hit... hit em and make him think about it next time he's at the plate.

What that other pitcher did to ortiz was toss a 93 mph heater at his head... that is wrong.  If you want to send a message, hit the batter in their ass, not their head.

He isn't scared now that he is in the NL, if you remember, he was a bean ball artist with the expos and dodgers too.  He has no fear.

someone needs to put fear into his little punk a$$

What Arroyo did to Huff was a legit baseball move and a good one.  Huff was hitting him pretty good... no one else was... so instead of letting him hit... hit em and make him think about it next time he's at the plate.

What that other pitcher did to ortiz was toss a 93 mph heater at his head... that is wrong.  If you want to send a message, hit the batter in their ass, not their head.

didn't see it but i agree with your statement.

i wish i could have see bob gibson pitch...

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

Also, fwiw, throwing at a batter is not bad... thowing near their head is.

Once again, the rays pitchers have very bad control and there is no way lance carter can throw 93 mph.  I doubt carter was aiming for ortiz's head.  

Have fun watching Jermey Gonzalez and John Halama lose.  I know I enjoyed it here in Tampa.