• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Are U Ready"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Those are great suggestions Howie P.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, looks like USF Marketing Department is going to get a 30 day reprieve on their demanded firing from the boards.  

You mean they're actually cooking up something good!?!  You mean while we were bi*ching they were planning and devising?  You mean just because they weren't on the board and in the news explaining it to everyone didn't mean they were not working, or creating a smart marketing campaign, which just needed time to get refined and completed.

Well I'll be damned, they may be keepers.

But they better get those darn 'house flags' right or the rath they'll see could be unparalleled.  I can just see the posts about them having 'no sense of ownership' and 'alienating the fans'.  Out of the frying pan and into the fryer.

Bien, you have obviously motivated them.  Your consistent pressing for more and better marketing has been used in their research and they have responded with the "Are U Ready" campaign.

Good job.  Kudos on sticking to your guns and demanding more savvy marketing in the Tampa Bay area targeted at alums.  It will help provide that targeted 'blast' that introduces fans across the Bay to USF, the Big East and the BCS.

Good job Steve and keep up the hard work.  Your feedback is really paying off.  Next items -- media coverage and helping fans develop a connection to this team.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  827

Yes, obviously this is why you don't see one hanging from my house yet.  Omni, I'm assuming that you are exactly like me and don't like the quality of the offerings yet.

The two flags that are out there are just not 'house-worthy'.  Like you said, one the logo is incorrect and the good one (the one that is like stadium quality) doesn't have the wording going the correct direction when hanging vertical as house flags do.

I think the trick would be find the sponsor that wanted to provide the flag, but didn't mind not seeing their logo on there.  I can't remember a stadium giveaway not having the sponsors logo on it and I used to love the giveaway nights as a kid.

Freak,

There actually is a really nice house flag out there with the U and nice lettering. I have had it hanging at my house for the last 9 months and it looks awesome. I get a lot of compliments and props on the bulls flag! It actually looks a lot better in person than on the sports fan attic site. Try it out, it looks sharp.

The one on the site is a smaller version but if you go to the store they should still have the large one!

Check on the page that shows home/office items second row!

Hope that helps

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

saw several of the signs (yard signs, size of small politcal ones) around the athletic facility today....

I took a couple of pictures of the sign and am sending to Bulliever to post here.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I took a couple of pictures of the sign and am sending to Bulliever to post here.

Copy Velcro to Howie, I have to get to work before the day ends out here.

Thanks,

Brad

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

ARE newBull.gifREADY

I just LOVE this !!!

ARE newBull.gifREADY

YiconicFireworks.gifP!

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

BTW, ET....I was trying to find the Picture of the Inside back cover of the 2004 Football guide you had scanned about six months ago, but it seems to no longer be at the site you had it on. Brad might want to use it on this site. Please repost it here or send it to Bulliever.

Courtesy of the Board's Director of Recruiting, HowieP:

Uready2.jpg

Uready1.jpg

Guest guest

easy there hoss, i wouldn't be so eager to proclaim victory just yet. it's a step in the right direction but the marketing program has in no way done anything to prove themselves just yet (memories of leavitt addressing that stellar crowd at last spring's st. pete pep rally still linger). let's see how the spring game goes, if we can turn out a half way decent crowd coming off a lackluster year i'll be impressed.

Wow, looks like USF Marketing Department is going to get a 30 day reprieve on their demanded firing from the boards.  

You mean they're actually cooking up something good!?!  You mean while we were bi*ching they were planning and devising?  You mean just because they weren't on the board and in the news explaining it to everyone didn't mean they were not working, or creating a smart marketing campaign, which just needed time to get refined and completed.

Well I'll be damned, they may be keepers.

But they better get those darn 'house flags' right or the rath they'll see could be unparalleled.  I can just see the posts about them having 'no sense of ownership' and 'alienating the fans'.  Out of the frying pan and into the fryer.