• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MuttHubbard.com

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Our very own board member mutt, the first Sergeant of Saturdays, and creator of the Bulls Rally in all its 10-11 years has always been an artistic fellow - some of his parody work is still hanging in prestigious galleries like bullspics.com.  :)

Many of you have had a chance to spend time with mutt, and may already know this, but he's launched a site mutthubbard.com to display much of his art work.  I just spent some time looking through his site.  It's great work.

Just wanted to throw that out there for you all.  Bookmark the site.  Take a look, you might see something you like. 

Congratulations mutt! 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks Brad, I've been painting for decades and started this series about 2-3 years ago, and the idea for shirts last year. I've done everything by my lonesome, so it still has some bugs to work out (so please be patient). Please drop by my site to check it out. www.mutthubbard.com