• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU - Hotel Indigo Report/Pics

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

We're in the Keys right now and stayed in Miami last night in the Hotel Indigo.  When we checked in I said "you have us at $50 per room right?" and he said "I don't know about that one" and then he checked the computer in the back and we indeed were in it for the $50 a night.  He said "oh you booked with the Spirit deal."   He said they just changed computer systems and that by the time we go down there all of our reservations should be transferred to the new system.  I asked him how much the regular rate is on the hotel and he said $189.  So we got a sweet deal. 

The hotel was overall clean and comfortable.  Rooms were very clean and had a modern-tropical design.  They were still working on the outside some but it was pretty much done.  It was all painted, they were just working on some finish-out stuff.  You can see some pics below...

IMG_4560.jpg

Front Desk

IMG_4561.jpg

Main Lobby

IMG_4554.jpg

Room

IMG_4555.jpg

Room

IMG_4556.jpg

Room

IMG_4557.jpg

Bathroom

IMG_4558.jpg

Shower

• Content Count:  2,307

Ok, that hotel is adorable!!  So glad we booked it.  How's the surrounding area?  You know Carmen, my sis and I will wanna go out....

Honestly we never checked out the surrounding area.  We got in at night and were out the next morning.  It was purely a bed to sleep in that night.  I do know there is a mall near the hotel, but I don't think that's what you have in mind.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,461
  • Days Won:  13

Honestly we never checked out the surrounding area.  We got in at night and were out the next morning.  It was purely a bed to sleep in that night.  I do know there is a mall near the hotel, but I don't think that's what you have in mind.

Is it Dolphin Mall?

• Content Count:  5,691

like the laminent floors....cleaner

some hotels and their nasty carpets...

Is it Dolphin Mall?

It says it's within walking distance of Dadeland Mall

Archived