• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question for those who understand the rankings

Guest 19usf96

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

BIEN, Thanks for the insight on FSU,,, my thought was on how good JL is at coaching lesser talent and still produce..  For JL  to start from scratch an to produce like he has  in such an short time is totally amazing. I was an gator fan for years and can remember how long it took the gators to go to the promised land ( thanks to spurrior ). So what I am trying to say is that coaching makes the difference. Ole smazza can't see that. I believe that CJL will take us to the top in the BE eventually.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

yeah, i sure  have seen great coaching after mb left

real  innovative play calling

great  utilization of personnel

and great recruiting   to boot  and don't forget the great teaching on the art and technique of tackling and playing defense

short memories

Guest S.  Bien
yeah, i sure  have seen great coaching after mb left

real  innovative play calling

great  utilization of personnel

and great recruiting   to boot  and don't forget the great teaching on the art and technique of tackling and playing defense

short memories

Short memories?  More like a profound statement coming out of an ignorant source.   You said this facetious comment, "yeah, i sure  have seen great coaching after mb left."

Isn't it remotely odd to you that after our last true QB recruit, and fifth year senior departed USF our offense has sputtered under the guidance of a few nobody QB recruits.  Coincidence or is it more like obvious.  Obvious that without a decent QB (we are all just looking for decent), even the best coaches sputter.

I would love to sit down with you and some others to watch tape of a game and hear your comments.  It would help me better understand where in the heck you're coming from.

• 2 weeks later...