• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rankings - 9/18/11

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  554
  • Days Won:  0

'Neers D better be ready b/c LSU looks to be a beast.  I expect the LSU-AL game to be a slug fest.  It would be so cool for both USF and WVU to be undefeated going into that final game.  I think the game at Pitt is going to be daunting.  They may be on a two game losing streak.

The only reason the Pitt game is daunting is due to our crappy record on Thursdays.  There are very few positions on the field where Pitt is better than USF.

Let's fist see how Pitt does against ND.

In the meantime, I think we lost the last three years to Pitt and they have been pulling in top 25 recruiting classes for awhile. I certainly wouldn't be taking them lightly, no matter how bad they do against ND.

We have seen over the years that in the Big East anything can happen to any team on any given day.

It will be interesting to see what the betting line is for our game.

ND has been pulling in top 10 recruiting classes for years and that worked out really well for them against us. 

I agree that anything can happen, but I think that if Pitt and USF both bring their A games, USF wins by two TDs.

I thought the same way when we were #2 and went to RU and then UConn and lost to both of them. Playing CONFERENCE games is a lot different than OOC games, as we have seen repeatedly. Perhaps, we could use a little less bravado.

You weren't wrong when you thought that way, we were the better team in all three of those games that we lost in 2007.  We were favored in all of those games.

I didn't see a lot of "bravado" by the players last night.  They looked like the were doing their job and executing how the coaches taught them to.

I wasn't talking about the players. I was trying to be kind to YOU, by using "we".

I realize that you were talking about me, but I don't know any of the players and I don't believe in "message board Karma".

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

'Neers D better be ready b/c LSU looks to be a beast.  I expect the LSU-AL game to be a slug fest.  It would be so cool for both USF and WVU to be undefeated going into that final game.  I think the game at Pitt is going to be daunting.  They may be on a two game losing streak.

The only reason the Pitt game is daunting is due to our crappy record on Thursdays.  There are very few positions on the field where Pitt is better than USF.

In the meantime, I think we lost the last three years to Pitt and they have been pulling in top 25 recruiting classes for awhile. I certainly wouldn't be taking them lightly, no matter how bad they do against ND.

We have seen over the years that in the Big East anything can happen to any team on any given day.

ND has been pulling in top 10 recruiting classes for years and that worked out really well for them against us. 

I agree that anything can happen, but I think that if Pitt and USF both bring their A games, USF wins by two TDs.

I thought the same way when we were #2 and went to RU and then UConn and lost to both of them. Playing CONFERENCE games is a lot different than OOC games, as we have seen repeatedly. Perhaps, we could use a little less bravado.

You weren't wrong when you thought that way, we were the better team in all three of those games that we lost in 2007.  We were favored in all of those games.

I didn't see a lot of "bravado" by the players last night.  They looked like the were doing their job and executing how the coaches taught them to.

I wasn't talking about the players. I was trying to be kind to YOU, by using "we".

I realize that you were talking about me, but I don't know any of the players and I don't believe in "message board Karma".

Rest assured, you will take some hits if we lose to Pitt, by people on here who do believe in it.  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Rest assured, you will take some hits if we lose to Pitt, by people on here who do believe in it.  ;D

Get ready!  ;D

Archived