• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Help out All Children's Hospital and USF Dance Marathon

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  208
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Everyone!

I normally do not post very much on the boards but I am an active reader. I was wondering if you could all help out with a project/fundraiser I help with.

I am the Fund Raising Director for USF Dance Marathon. If you have not heard about USF Dance Marathon we are an event that happens on-campus once a year. All we do is raise money for All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg, Florida. This is a very large student-run event to raise money for the Hospitals foundation to help children in need. Last year we had 300 participants who rose over $30,000!

This year we have a quick and easy way to help us fundraise. I would love for you to all help out if you can.

GoodSearch.com is sponsoring a contest that will give an extra $1,000 to each of the five organizations that have the most toolbar downloads (and $100 to each of the first 100 charities to reach 100 downloads!) With the GoodSearch toolbar, every time you search online or shop at more than 1,500 stores (from Amazon to Zazzle!), a donation will be made to All Childrens Hospital - University of South Florida Dance Marathon all you have to do is add our toolbar to your computer.

Please help us be one of the lucky charities that will receive these much needed funds!

Here's how:

-------------------------------------------------------

1. Click http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/all-childrens-hospital-university-of-south-florida-dance-marathon-usf

2. Download the All Childrens Hospital - University of South Florida Dance Marathon - USF toolbar

3. "Share With Friends" on our toolbar download page so that others can get involved!

-------------------------------------------------------

The contest ends on Oct. 31 so please add the toolbar NOW and spread the word to as many people as you can!

This ends soon, even if you delete the toolbar in November it is fine just as long as you can help out a great cause!

GO BULLS!  :gobulls

Archived