• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seeking older USF plush animal formerly sold in BookStore

zukitchi

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

First of all, sorry if I am posting this on the thread. I am new to this board and it seemed most appropriate given my options. Several years ago, mostly before USF joined the Big East, if not entirely, there was a goldish/yellow-colored bull plush that the USF Bookstore (Tampa campus) sold that I am  trying to get ahold of. It was maybe a foot tall, in a sitting position. It's skin/fur was goldish/yellow-colored. It was holding a little pennant flag, which may have has a USF logo on it or said "Go Bulls" or something like that. It had a shirt (white, I think) on which also had a logo or saying on it, I believe. I think it may have been wearing green pants. It also may have been wearing black shoes or had black hooves on its feet.  I think it was wearing eye black. I tried contacting the Bookstore about obtaining one. They knew what I was referring to, but were unable to assist me, as the item is long gone. If you go into Grey's Bookstore on Fletcher they have this plush animal as part of their display when you first walk in, on the lower right it is sitting in a little red wagon. Unfortunately the one at Grey's is missing it's shirt. I offered to buy it one time and the employee thought I was joking and dismissed me. I'd rather not have that one anyway since it's missing its shirt. You may also remember seeing this plush animal lining the USF Bookstore's window facing inside the Marshall Center Tampa Room, back when they were connected. So if anyone out there knows what I am talking about, and can sell me theirs or can otherwise help me obtain one, please let me know! Thank you! Oh, and there also used to be a small green bean-bag USF bull plush animal that the bookstore sold, it had goofy-looking eyes and a white snout. I don't think I've seen it for sale there since 2001 or 2002. I'd be interested in that too.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

I've attached a picture of the shirtless one they have on display at Grey's Bookstore, for your reference.

Archived