• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone know who scouts the Ohio (midwest) region?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

I live just north of Columbus, Ohio. I listen to local sports radio, have tons of friends who have kids that play, hear about players all the time. This is a pretty hot area for GOOD players.

Got a friend's daughter scouted by girls volleyball team not too long ago.

Anyway, just thought it would be nice to shoot some info to whomever when I get/hear it - that is - if they'd even want it.

• Content Count:  1,797

Most likely Coach Snyder given his Ohio State connections, but it could be Coach Vaas as he came from Miami of Ohio to the staff.

Normal

• Content Count:  1,079

I doubt we spend much time up there, we have one of the smallest recruiting budgets in D1. We did pick up a tackle from NJ last year so we might be expanding past the carolina's more. Persnally I don't see the need to go up there, Florida high school football is HOT right now and there is tons of talent in the state. But it would be cool to put that new USF personal jet to use.

Guest nybullsfan

I doubt we spend much time up there, we have one of the smallest recruiting budgets in D1. We did pick up a tackle from NJ last year so we might be expanding past the carolina's more. Persnally I don't see the need to go up there, Florida high school football is HOT right now and there is tons of talent in the state. But it would be cool to put that new USF personal jet to use.

One word. Big Linemen. Er. wait. That's 2 words. Or is it 3? Is it Linemen or Line Men??

• Content Count:  1,633

I'd be happy if they could get a few more guys outta the swamp down there that end up at UM. They grow'em big and fast down there...

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone know who scouts the Ohio (midwest) region?

Ohio St

Archived