• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

15 for 15 Starting up

Guest AstroBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

Personally I think Greg Walls was the best DT we have ever had. Granted he didn't have the dominant stats but he always produced when we needed him and HE COULD STOP THE RUN BY HIMSELF! Although the competition wasn't as good as it is now I think he could have produced almost exactly how he did his whole career.

I just remember him having this amazing burst where you thought he couldn't get to the ball carrier in time and then BAM he takes em down. Great D-line we had back in the day with him, Pierson and Kobel and I know I'm forgetting someone else but I just remember our LB's were licking their chomps every play and very fun to watch!(still can't get that INT by Daviis out of my head!)

I really hope we can get back to that fast pace offense that just lights it up and the defense where it can just cause havoc and create great plays. As well as a great return game, Rubin was AMAZING to watch in person as was Fisher(anywhere he played).

Archived