• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Need International Bowl Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Ok, soooo....I've read from many posters on here that have said that they can't make the bowl game, but will be willing to donate tickets.

Well, a friend and I have decided to brave the freezing cold and follow our team to Canada.  As many of you know, this trip can turn out to be pretty pricey so...would any of you wonderful posters be kind enough to donate tickets to my friends and I?  We PROMISE to make noise and of course, represent USF all the way.

We need 4 tickets.

Please PM ctbrown24 or myself if you would like to help us out.

Muchas Gracias!!

I know this will be moved to the Travel board, but I figured to ask here since more will see it.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Mag will run down the streets of Toronto in gym shorts and a bra waving a USF flag in her sandals.

• Content Count:  2,307

Mag will run down the streets of Toronto in gym shorts and a bra waving a USF flag in her sandals.

Wait, what!?

You said you'd do that!!

• Content Count:  7

Mag I'm happy to hear your making the trip.  As a resident of Toronto and a big USF fan along with my friends we can't wait for the game.  Please read my posts on the welcome to Toronto board, it describes the cheapest way to get to Toronto and also about the Official USF party we are throwing the night before the game. 

So I will make a promise to you.  If you and your friend come to our great city for the game my friends and come to the Official USF party, my friends and I will make sure there are 4 tickets there for you.

Archived