• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

South Florida Bulls Examiner

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

Hello, all.

I'm posting this to let everyone know about the South Florida Bulls Examiner page on Examiner.com. My name is Mike Camunas and few of you might remember me from my Oracle days as the Sports Editor. I have recently taken over the South Florida page for Examiner.com, which can be found here:  http://www.examiner.com/x-31757-South-Florida-Bulls-Examiner.

There's not much there now, but I plan on having more content in the coming days and weeks, including game recaps, previews and even features. It's a Web site in which I produce all the content and post it myself. If you're not familiar with Examiner.com, there's a different page for just about every sport and activity in the Bay area, as well as other areas in the state and country. All the pages for the Tampa Bay area can be found here: http://www.examiner.com/Tampa_Bay 

Anyways, I came on here to let you all know about it so you can check it out. Soon there will be more content, but feel free to contact me on the e-mail listed on the bio link on the Examiner page, that way if you have any ideas or tips you'd like to pass along, I'd be glad to listen to them.

Thanks for your time and hope you to see you reading the site,

Mike Camunas

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

its 'Northern' Illinois

Archived