• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The 2009 Bulls...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

I would like to get thoughts on this years team.

I believe over the talent level continous to improve and that although we may not get the highest star recruits, I like the our coaching staffs ability to evaulate talent better.

Offensively I think the talent is mostly there at the skilled positions. Oline was inconsistant but decent this year. I am absolutetly tired of being outcoached here. Our misuse of talent and situaional football is ridiculus. Canales is not the answer.

Defensively I think that Tresey is good. Unfortnately he D has been on the field way to much due to the inept O. Most games the D holds out until the end before tiring out. I believe he is probably one of the better coaches on th squad right now. He will do nicely at USF.

Special teams is a mixed bag. Delbert was a little more inconsistant than I thought he was goig to be at punter. FG kicker seemed to become somewhat consistant. Bogan looks good, always looks like he is about to break one if he could get  some decent blocking. I really miss Randolph have yet to see something good from PR.

Overall the team was a let down for me this year. This was mainly due to coaching. Talent wise I think we are almost there but coaching wise we are so far away. Imagine what a coach like Brian Kelly could do with the talent tha team has, kind puts it in perspective for me.

Archived