• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

gator gator will be at the miami GAME sat WE need this one

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Of course then we will have to hear we only won because you didn't have Tebow or Meyer.

Doesn't matter because all the players on that field were part of better recruiting classes by UF.

• Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

get pass somebody in the weak big least and then you can talk about sept 11 rut 31-usf 0000000000 wow

• Content Count:  41
  • Days Won:  0

get pass somebody in the weak big least and then you can talk about sept 11 rut 31-usf 0000000000 wow

You all will have no problems handling us next year.  Meyer and team will walk all over us.  We will have no chance.

I feel I have echoed these same sentiments before...hmmm...maybe before the fourth game of this current season?

Go Bulls!

Archived