• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IF we lose this game...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

unless masive changes are made usf will lose to wv,uconn and miami

what a disaster but this was all very predictable

the kansas st formula doesnt work again

didnt work for them

Smazza you are the worst USF fan. 

maybe just realistic

I wouldn't mind it as much if just once he would not take both sides of the argument and somehow put a negative spin on them.

example (in smazza-ease):

we are terrible at recruiting  / usf should win-- best talent in big east

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

you guys that have supported the leavitt regime despite obvious flaws in recruiting  and coaching are the worst fans

leavitt has set usf football back 5-10 years

usf should be dominating this sorry conferrnece and we cant even show up to play

please ----calling me the worst fan is pure ignorance while you have maintained that leavitt and usf have been doing fine over last couple of years

i have watched football and coached it for 45 years and know more about the game than all usf coaches combined.

• Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

you guys that have supported the leavitt regime despite obvious flaws in recruiting  and coaching are the worst fans

usf should be dominating this sorry conferrnece and we cant even show up to play

please ----calling me the worst fan is pure ignorance while you have maintained that leavitt and usf have been doing fine over last couple of years

i have watched football and coached it for 45 years and know more about the game than all usf coaches combined.

Only now do I realize that Smazza the Magnificent is really Vince Lombardi reincarnated.  GB!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Only now do I realize that Smazza the Magnificent is really Vince Lombardi reincarnated.  GB!

most here would do better than leavitt and crew

Archived