• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

saw about 10 mins of Armwood vs Countryside...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

near the end of the first half on brighthouse 47 and saw Harrison Beck throw a bomb interception to USF's RJ Anderson.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

near the end of the first half on brighthouse 47 and saw Harrison Beck throw a bomb interception to USF's RJ Anderson.

I saw the game.  Beck, when he had more than 1 second to pass the ball never challenged Anderson.  That instance was a blind throw away that got away from Beck.  Anderson had eight INT's this season, three returned for TD's, and two kick returns for TD.  Not the guy to challenge.

I think Beck was glad Buie wasn't playing for Armwood this year because instead of only having 1/2 second to throw the ball he had about a secon this year.  Armwood blitzed relentlessly and their front DL could be more balanced than last year.  Buie, in two playoff games against Countryside has had 5 sacks, and 7 TFL.  He mad a living victimizing Beck.  

Bailey was amazing in that game, I think he rushed for like 280yards himself.  McCray looked good, but he's just a fast kid that plays in a mis-direction offense.  I see the speed, but not much wiggle, runs to upright, and his vision is average.  Good balance.  Basically my opinion fo McCray hasn't changed, he's a good athlete but he's not a D1-A tailback.  If Terrence Jones makes it in he's got more speed, and explosiveness, and he's shifty.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

I saw the game also.  Big Boy Bailey is the only back that I would want off that team.  He is a bruiser with some moves.  Bien hit it right on with his assessment of McCray.  Hes got speed but little moves.  He would get eaten up in D1 as a rb.