• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Men win exhibition

Guest HowieP1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Side note:

Our new signee Zaronn Cann was at the game.

He is a big boy... he looks like a linebacker.  He was wearing a Eagles Westbrook jersey and it looked like he had on shoulder pads.

He was cheering alot, especially on the Marlyn Bryant Ally-oop, and all of the Solomon Jones dunks.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

We only won by 10 to a team just a few step ups from high schoo? What did or didnt we do tonight. Just looking at scores around the country Memphis, Syracuse and others who played no name schools destroyed them....what the heck happend tonight???

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Side note:

Our new signee Zaronn Cann was at the game.

He is a big boy... he looks like a linebacker.  He was wearing a Eagles Westbrook jersey and it looked like he had on shoulder pads.

He was cheering alot, especially on the Marlyn Bryant Ally-oop, and all of the Solomon Jones dunks.

I thought that may have been him when I saw the older couple with him with the Brandon shirts on but he did not look like bb player ...............

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  266

We DIDNT play Brigman  Dennis and others Konimba saw like 30 min this will not be an indication of much since most of the guys on the floor tonight will not be playing together most of the year

We only won by 10 to a team just a few step ups from high schoo? What did or didnt we do tonight. Just looking at scores around the country Memphis, Syracuse and others who played no name schools destroyed them....what the heck happend tonight???

I'm sure there were sharper bb eyes there than mine with an opnion but what jumped out at me was the easy baskets missed and 19-31 from the stripe ..........

I would have liked to have seen some more of the new guys besides Prekevicius and Jones playing, too ..........

We DIDNT play Brigman Mosely Dennis and others Konimba saw like 30 min this will not be an indication of much since most of the guys on the floor tonight will not be playing together most of the year

You meant that Diarra played 13 min, I think .............. Wasn't tonight a tune-up for the season? Wouldn't you play the players together that are going to play together during the season.................? I'm just asking ..........

You meant that Diarra played 13 min, I think .............. Wasn't tonight a tune-up for the season? Wouldn't you play the players together that are going to play together during the season.................? I'm just asking ..........

Well, I, for one, feel pretty stupid. I didn't see about Moses before posting ...............

Hang in there, Bradley!! Our thoughts are with you .........

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Not having mosley is a big setback... Holmes/Dennis are gonna have to fillin a big piece of scoring.  But Dennis didn't even play tonight, so i'm not sure what the deal is.  Mobley... is he red-shirting?  injured?

What i did like about tonight was Jones....

I haven't looked at the line yet, so i don't know the official block count... but he must have had at least 5 blocks, and 15 or so points and 15 or so rebounds.  He was everywhere.  He has soft hands on offense and a good defensive presence.  He's similar to gerrick, only he has scoring ability.

We were a bit sloppy at times, but considering the circumstances (mosley,brigman both out, meaning we had 2 freshman and a sophmore playing tons of minutes).... its kinda expected.  I wish we had a couple more exhibition games just to get some more game time for our young guys before actually playing a real game.  

Guest HowieP1

I hope Brigman won't require surgery, or he could be out for a long time:

Tonight at 7, the Bulls host Saint Leo in an exhibition game. Senior center Brandon Brigman will not play after suffering a right orbital fracture last week.  

If surgery is not required, Brigman could return next week.