• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strength and Conditioning video

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  470
  • Days Won:  0

If this has been linked before, feel free to delete this post.  Another disclaimer, I would like to thank my roommate who works for USF athletics for directing me to this video; you know who you are.

Anyway, if any of you guys are like me, and highly intense, and love to get stoked before the gym, this video is for you.  Even if you aren't, as a Bulls fan, this video should have you thinking BCS - it's that incredible.  It's from the new interactive media guide, and its wild.  I usually watch highlights from Pride and UFC fights to get me stoked before the gym (WAR FEDOR!!!!) but this is definitely doing the trick! 

Check it out.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/fls/7700/Interactive_Guides/FB/strength_conditioning.html

• Content Count:  470
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, and on a side note, I have it on good authority, that when the players are lifting like crazy and the trainers are holding pictures in front of them for motivation, the pictures are of Rutgers players.   

EPIC.

Thanks JimUSFSig!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Oh, and on a side note, I have it on good authority, that when the players are lifting like crazy and the trainers are holding pictures in front of them for motivation, the pictures are of Rutgers players.   

EPIC.

Thanks JimUSFSig!

Good to know.

BTW, somebody pointed out that the video shows an FSU image on the ceiling above a lifter. Perhaps, they can pick who they want to look at. LOL

Archived