• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

buffalo just fired their

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

Spurrier is a moron who quits and will now get nothing of the remaining 15 million he was owed. Callahan has already been fired but didnt want Oaklnad to announce to press for family reasons?

Cuban made his money on his own as he started Broadcast.com. He is also president of Yahoo Broadcast.  There is not a welthy person in the world that is not adding to that wealth through the stock mkt.  I wish i were born to a certain Walton fella in arkansas.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

spurrier is a football coach with intrgrity.he could have stayed for the money or let synder fire him but he quit because he saw he wasn't get job done.he is not a high financier.

he certainly isn't a moron.

KR-did you wake up on wrong side of bed today.happy new year

Steve

The guy left 15 million on the table and can't coach pro football for three seasons now unless his new team agrees to a deal with Snyder. For this he is a moron, and I dont believe in his integrity so much as he sold out to the NFL for 5 million a year and I think realizes he is not a good enough coach to coach in NFL.  The guy is not NFL material, coaches in the NFL put in every waking hour working on the team and spurrier works 9-5 and golfs every day. His assistants see this and dont work as hard either and as you can see by his team's play they are the most non-disciplined team in football and the worst coached.  Snyder should be on top of the world after stevie quit. For you to say he is not a high financier is ridiculous as he was the highest paid coach in NFL by quite a landslide, if it wasnt about the Benjamins he would be in Gainesville where he is a deity.

you are a tough man

Happy new year steve and everyone else. I will be back in work friday as the stock mkt is open full day again. I dont know why the market cant close at 1pm today and friday, I just dont get it as we are DEAD. I have done no trades 6 of last 7 trading days and I do trading for over 3500 brokers and my institutions. This is very frustrating times and maybe why I am not so cheery in my posts the last couple of weeks.

fassell just has too move upstate

it looks like buffalo will hire him

Fassel will land somewhere as he should as he is a good coach. I think a couple minority candidates are going to get their first shot this year as Marvin Lewis and Dungy and Herm Edwards are strting to show that color of skin does not make or break a coach. I think Lovie Smith and Romeo Crennel are going to get their first shot at head coach and I think Dennis Green or Ray Rhodes or both has a good shot at getting back on top also.  Thats is 4 darn good candidates and I would feel real good hiring any of the four though the first two would be my first picks.

ted cottrell was fired from DC position with jets

wasn't he with FSU for a while

According to Bloomberg he has not. He was DC for Jets, Bills. DL coach Bills twice, Asst coach Cardinals, Asst coach NJ Generals, Asst coach Rutgers twice, Asst KC Chiefs, He also played pro ball for Atlanta for 2 years and 1 season with Winipeg Blue Bombers.  Cotrell was apparently a finalist for 49ers head coach job last year.