• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football BE>ACC

SRQ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

Orange Bowl will tell.

• Content Count:  254

well, those are some nice looking green and gold goggles..There is no debate, how can you call the acc overrated and the BIG EAST isnt?....We consistantly get ranked in the top 10 and BLOW IT every year and most teams end up barely ranked. Look at the times we beat wvu,and louisville when they were in the top 10. lol, I bet many of you were in the crowd chanting OVERRRATEDDD just like the whole stadium was. Take your green and gold goggles off, while the big east is a good football conference, it is simply not better than the acc.

I'm sorry that you can't handle the truth but the ACC is the weakest of the 6 BCS conferences.  All you need to do is look at recent history.  As far as USF,  they have been in the top 10 for two seasons so I would not call that consistent.  Florida, USC and Oklahoma would be more consistent top 10 teams so please learn the definition of consistent.  BTW  I like my green and gold googles but I don't need them to talk facts about each conference.

2006    Big East 7 wins  vs  ACC 3 wins

2007    Big East 5 wins  vs  ACC 4 wins

2008    Big East 2 wins  vs  ACC 2 wins(Bowl games will decide the winner)

Any facts for me BullsOnThaRize8?

• Content Count:  1,894

Whatever your facts want to tell you, then you can sit there and be in denial. The tougher conference is the acc, HANDS DOWN. I don't think the big east is that far below them but let's be serious here. The ACC might have been down for awhile but I'm sorry you have to look at the fact that were 1 division in our conference. We only have 8 teams. Minus Syracuse makes it 7 teams that are conversation worthy.

Who in our conference is truly a strong team? Our conference winner? Lost to Uconn by how many?by like 30...lost to oklahoma by 30...

Won against...Eastern Kentucky lol,Miami OH,Akron,and Marshall...HOLY STAT MAN,what a schedule. Then we get to conference where every game besides us, their loss to uconn, and syracuse..they squeeked out with a victory. They are 11-2..they are a strong team????????????? So decieving is the big east.

Look at the rest of the pack...

Pitt well they aren't any better then UNC.Miami, or FSU..realistically. They finished 9-3, pretty decieving.

Overall, the big east is always overratted. Wvu used to carry us in the bowl game due to their offense, and now that they are no longer that much of a factor, we have cinci in the orange bowl.

Archived