• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UL and UAB game. USF needs to win..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

at least one of those games to save our bowl hopes. I think USF can steal one of these road games if they stop making bad mistakes. I am not giving up hope right now just because we got beat by a much improved ARMY team. If USF can get one win from either UL or UAB, then the rest of our schedule looks better. I really think that USF can beat ECU, MEMPHIS, CINCY, and Pitt, so a win on the road againt UAB or UL would be huge.  That should open the door to a 7-4 record IMO. The season is not lost yet until we see what they do against UAB and UL. GO BULLS!!!! It is time to start winning.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

We cannot afford another conference loss period.  The only game we can lose and go to a bowl is the Pitt game.  With 3 teams with no losses and one with 1 and some teams not playing each other it does not look good especially with another loss.

bullz87,

There are five bowl spots available in C-USA. If USF can go 5-3 in C-USA and finish with a 7-4 record, we should be in the running. Lets just say that UL, UAB, USM, and Memphis are pretty much going to a bowl game this season. That leaves one bowl spot left which may fought out by TCU, ARMY, Cincy, and USF. USF needs to go 7-4 to help our case. I know it is a long shot right now because of our play, but I think USF needs to steal a win against UAB or UL. One of those schools may look past USF like the days of old. We still can do it if we start to come together and correct the mistakes.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

bullz87,

There are five bowl spots available in C-USA. If USF can go 5-3 in C-USA and finish with a 7-4 record, we should be in the running. Lets just say that UL, UAB, USM, and Memphis are pretty much going to a bowl game this season. That leaves one bowl spot left which may fought out by TCU, ARMY, Cincy, and USF. USF needs to go 7-4 to help our case. I know it is a long shot right now because of our play, but I think USF needs to steal a win against UAB or UL. One of those schools may look past USF like the days of old. We still can do it if we start to come together and correct the mistakes.

Yes you are right but we would need Army and TCU to lose a game.  Army because of tie breakers and TCU to force the tie breaker.

The way TCU is playing, they will be lucky to win 6 games right now. I believe they still have to play against UL and USM, so that does not look good for TCU.  As for ARMY, they are going bowling if they get bowl eligible. There is no question about that. Army still has some tough games against AIR FORCE and NAVY. I think ARMY plays UAB too. Right now ARMY is 2-4, so that have to keep winning. They should beat ECU, but you never know what can happen. If somone stops ARMY's running attack then they will be in trouble. Anyway, all this is a crazy talk right now because USF needs to start winning their own games.  6-5 or 7-4 is still reachable if we some how turn it around soon.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

uab will embarass us also