• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Louisville

USF did indeed try to get Jay Davis; however, he decided between Florida Gators and NC State.  Shortly after Clearwater Central Catholic beat Melbourne Central Catholic(42-0) he commited to NC State.

His favorite reciever that year(2000), Marcus Edwards did end up coming to USF, then transfered due to lack of playing time.

LaRue Rumph ended up going to NC State as well.

Sadly, USF failed to get James Sommers OR Mike Scanlon, both excellent running backs @ CCC. Sommers went to Fresno State, and Scanlon left football for soccer, but would of liked to play football.

BTW, Chris Iskra went to CCC as well.<graudated last year>

CJL has been at numerous Marauder football games this year. Just speculation, but I think he's looking at Riley Cooper<jr> Paul Raven<RB, but would end up at WR> and Andrew Nowels<So. QB, with tons of potential>. If you get a chance to see a CCC football game, as a bulls fan go see it. USF has pulled talent from a lot of places in Florida, but CCC has always supplied USF with solid players, and will continue to do so into the foreseeable future.

Sorry to hi-jack the tread, but when I saw CCC, I had to spit stuff out.

Thanks Bulldad, It's ashame I didn't know that. I remember running into Mr. Sommers and him telling me that to:-(  

Good luck against Mooney, and in round 1 John Carroll. <wink wink>

Go Bulls! Go CCC!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

lotsofbull's comment wasn't disrespectful to bulldad

and it was the truth