• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

yankees over paid for lofton

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

6.2 mil for 2 years

money,money money

yankees are loading up

arod nonsense seems to have been a bad pr move to keep natives happy.make the deal.

no,bosox talked about it for a month and now have a major problems.they will not contend for anything.

they have team chemistry problems

bosox talk the talk

yankees walk the walk

there is a reason boston doesn't win and the yankees do win

do you think the arod stuff would happen with yankees?

never

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

Come on Steve. The union screwed the deal. It was agreed on by all partys except the gestapo Union.  The sox will be just fine and will still spend 80 million less then the Yanks. If you think the sox and 80 million more  in payroll would not make these team even at best then you are quite naive.

I do love the fact that George is running the team now.  Lofton is done old and way overpaid. The yanks pen is terrible. There new players are all old except Vasquez who has never pitched in a big game in his life.  Giambo contract is huge just like he is getting. he is a white Mo Vaugn. He sucks on defense and has more holes in his swinfg the Soriano.  Bernie williams is hitting the walll bigtime. Sheffield is getting paid huge bucks and he is old and a giant cancer for that clubhouse I hope.  Boone cant hit, and Peteite got disrespected and left for a lot less money and might even bring the rocket with him.  Lieber is getting paid big dough for a second year and has not even thrown a pitch.  I love the Sox chances this year!!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

union screwed the deaL ? COME ON-adeal would have been completed but PARTIES(not union) couldn't agree onnumbers

GESTAPO?   UNION HELPS ITS MEMBERS

gestapo killed people.

i don't see similarities

i am naive