• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Classless move(s) by UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  0

UCF purposefully delayed Ereck Plancher's tribute for tonight's game to fire up their football team.

There are NO VALID excuses for NOT honoring a fallen teammate for the first game. UCF had plenty of time to plan for such an event. Despicable.

With the unfortunate passing of K.D., we honored him at the first game. No excuses.

Hmm and #28 was distributed to a new player at UCF. Not cool, IMO. I’m glad Leavitt has not circulated #10.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Or it could be because Plancher's cousin plays for USF. You know, the one who might end up starting at RB tonight.

• Content Count:  261

I doubt it. The Plancher family is not attending the game tonight. You're giving UCF a little too much credit.

• Content Count:  416

I doubt it. The Plancher family is not attending the game tonight. You're giving UCF a little too much credit.

Or you're jumping at shadows. It could just as easily fire both teams up since the Bulls know Moise.

• Content Count:  20

UCF purposefully delayed Ereck Plancher's tribute for tonight's game to fire up their football team.

There are NO VALID excuses for NOT honoring a fallen teammate for the first game. UCF had plenty of time to plan for such an event. Despicable.

With the unfortunate passing of K.D., we honored him at the first game. No excuses.

Hmm and #28 was distributed to a new player at UCF. Not cool, IMO. I’m glad Leavitt has not circulated #10.

You're an idiot.  You have no clue what you're talking about.  Yet you speak as if its fact.  I don't think its going to motivate anyone anyways.

• Content Count:  1,297

You're an idiot.  You have no clue what you're talking about.  Yet you speak as if its fact.  I don't think its going to motivate anyone anyways.

It won't motivate anyone?  WOW, you sir are a freakin loser.  How can you say that?  Your team should have honored a fallen teammate........end of story.......your team F'ed up, now own up to it.  Plain and simple.  I hope it's all the motivation M. Plancher needs to run the ball all over UCF. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,068
  • Days Won:  469

There are NO VALID excuses for NOT honoring a fallen teammate for the first game.

Come on, it was raining...

I think that was their excuse to postpone ti a time more of their liking.

They're also using Plancher in their quest for an elusive C-USA repeat I think...sad.

I think it's always difficult in situations like this to know what level of respect is appropriate and what level is exploitative.

9/11

• Content Count:  20

It won't motivate anyone?  WOW, you sir are a freakin loser.  How can you say that?  Your team should have honored a fallen teammate........end of story.......your team F'ed up, now own up to it.  Plain and simple.  I hope it's all the motivation M. Plancher needs to run the ball all over UCF. 

Using someone's death as motivation for your team, even if they are related is about as low as it gets.  Make fun our coach, team, fans whatever.  But using a player's death as motivation because UCF decided to postpone a ceremony to make sure they get it right is disgusting.

Using someone's death as motivation for your team, even if they are related is about as low as it gets.  Make fun our coach, team, fans whatever.  But using a player's death as motivation because UCF decided to postpone a ceremony to make sure they get it right is disgusting.

Now you're not even making sense. It's UCF's ceremony. If Moise finds it distasteful or exploitative it could anger him and increase his desire to beat UCF, this feeling may spread to his teammates. That's not really anything but human nature.

Archived