• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I love the Cavalcade of Whimsy.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

Man, this guy Fiutak at CFN nails it, every week. Some choice tidbits from this week's edition:

Does anyone really care about the Bowden Bowl angle anymore? It was a great storyline the first few times, but now this has become the Wayans of college football...

The GamePlan head honcho that chose to turn off the South Florida – TCU game just before overtime must be forced to watch the sleep-inducing HU$TLE three times in a row with his eyelids held open Clockwork Orange style...

I’m still waiting to see why everyone is so in love with Florida QB Chris Leak. I keep watching him play and keep failing to see anything all that special...

WAC commissioner Karl Benson on his league and the BCS, “Any time you get two teams in the top 20, that certainly is a statement a league is a bona fide and very credible league.†No, two teams beating legitimate top 20 opponents on a weekly basis makes it a bona fide and credible league. Slinking by BYU one week and getting SMU and Tulsa next, doesn’t.

Words to live by.