• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Postgame Quotes from TCU O-site

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

USF Head Coach Jim Leavitt

On the game

"This was a really hard fought game. TCU is a really good football team and both teams were fighting their hearts out. Both teams really wanted to win this ball game."

Thoughts on a key play of the game

"The blocked field goal in the fourth quarter was huge. If they would have made that kick, the way the game was going, it was over. The block changed the whole momentum of the game."

Quarterback Pat Julmiste

On the offense

"The offense really gelled today. We knew that we had to step up for our defense. We were able to put things together and get the job done today. We need to continue to improve. Coach always talks about consistency and we need to continue what we were doing today."

On thoughts before the botched snap

"We've been in that situation before. I was hoping right before the play that they were going to miss the kick or botch the snap or something."

On ending the TCU winning streak

"Last year they came into our house and stopped our streak. This year we wanted to come in here and play some solid football to get some payback. Fortunately we were able to get the job done."

Linebacker Stephen Nicholas

On the missed field goal

"The blocked field goal changed the momentum. The block set the tone for our offense as they were able to take the ball down the field and tie the game."

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Quarterback Pat Julmiste

On ending the TCU winning streak

"Last year they came into our house and stopped our streak. This year we wanted to come in here and play some solid football to get some payback. Fortunately we were able to get the job done."

My man!  Flip em PJ.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

wonder what the TCU websites are posting