• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Olympic Results

BULLO12

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

Is Team USA living up to your expectations ? 

For me so far the swim team is right where I expected them to be    :thumbsup...Gymnastics ehhhhhh.  Other sports I am not real familar with, i.e. field hockey, water polo, etc. 

Mens basketball I believe will redeem the '04 team disappointment.

I am waiting on the track and field, Team USA should really kick a$$.... :thumbsup :thumbsup

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

I'm quite pleased.  When you consider China has 4x our population and starts looking for future Olympians while they're still in preschool, then trains them intensely throughout their childhood...we're holding our own.  They're very good at the finesse stuff like gymnastics and diving but no so much the speed sports.  What I'm wondering is where is India with their 1B population and emerging nation status?  I know they love their cricket but I guess they don't emphasize Olympic sports so much.  I'm really looking forward to the track events also.  Basketball looks like they have their act together under coach K. and will make a run for the gold.  World competition has made the NBA look bad and I have even seen articles about some stars like LeBron possibly opting to jump to the European leagues.

Go USA !

Archived