• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Price is Wrong!

I_Bleed_Green&Gold

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

0729_plinko_ex.jpg

A rigged game kinda derailed "The Price is Right" last week.

Our spies tell us the show's famous Plinko game had been pre-set to hit the $10,000 slot every time for a show commercial, but some bonehead forgot to reset it.

During the next taping, a contestant began playing Plinko and racked up $30,000 when producers finally realized what was happening. They stopped tape, fixed the game (actually un-fixed it) and the woman went on to win $3,000.

The show still gave her the $30,000 as a fabulous parting gift.

But you won't see any of it on the show. It was all edited out.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

wow, that is funny.  They should have just played it off as a really lucky lady...

Archived